Welcome Everyone.

Welcome to News From Italy, my blog about our Italian Adventure. Although this blog has now ceased publication I will be continuing to blog and I am sincerely hoping that my many followers here will move with me to Travel Tales blog to follow my next adventures wherever they may take me. The links to my other blogs are:-


I look forward to keeping in touch with you via them, thanks once again for all the support you have given 'News From Italy' over the years.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Foto

 

I love this time of the year with all the beautiful blossom, this is just one of the many fruit trees we are lucky enough to have in our garden.

068

8 comments:

  1. LindyLouMac Sweetie...
    Your tree is absolutely beautiful, and I would say you will have fruit this year. Look at all the blooms. I can smell the sweetness as I stare at the beauty. Thank you for sharing with me sweetie. It is beautiful.

    Look at all your green grass. Appears someone has been mowing. I did that here, so I know what a job it can be.

    Thank you for sharing with me today. I always love to travel. Have a beautiful day sweetie. Country hugs and much love...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost smell it.........soon! SOON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry - Thanks, we hope the fruit harvest will be good this year. Yes my husband has been mowing but fortunately we do not have to do it all, thanks to a local farmer, who does the majority for us and takes the hay in return.
    Queenie Jeannie - You must be getting so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love this time of the year with all of the blossom. Bel fidanzato and I have been driving around the country filling the boot of the car with lots of blossom to brighten up the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY SPRING!!! Sooo beautiful to see the trees blooming under sunny skies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefuly my orchard should look similar in a week or two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your comments ,which I love to get as they make my day.
    The blossom and the feel of Spring in the air is so cheering after what has felt a very long winter this year.
    A special welcome to Thud, a new visitor, thanks for calling by and hope to see you here again sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading them all. I now only respond to comments via email, so please make sure your comment is linked to your account, if you would like a response. Otherwise I will not be able to respond!