Welcome Everyone.

Welcome to News From Italy, my blog about our Italian Adventure. Although this blog has now ceased publication I will be continuing to blog and I am sincerely hoping that my many followers here will move with me to Travel Tales blog to follow my next adventures wherever they may take me. The links to my other blogs are:-


I look forward to keeping in touch with you via them, thanks once again for all the support you have given 'News From Italy' over the years.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Doors





While my sister Julie was visiting we took the opportunity to go on a photographic walkabout in Marta. She was snapping away for artistic inspiration while I was doing so just because I liked the look of something be it architectural or plants.  As it happens the majority of my shots seemed to be doors, possibly something to with the fact that is what is currently top of the list in our renovation project. David has removed the front doors which were a hideous dark brown and has stripped them back to the original wood. Also working on the metalwork half moon over the soggiorno(sitting room)door. The photographs were to help us with trying to get an original and local look.
I will post some before and after photos here in due course, but for now I just want to share some of
the door photos from our Architectural stroll around Marta.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading them all. I now only respond to comments via email, so please make sure your comment is linked to your account, if you would like a response. Otherwise I will not be able to respond!